In collaboration with our international partners, UDE Engineering provides consulting, designing, construction, commissioning of storage tanks made of glass fused to steel (GFS) for biogas engineering (anaerobic digestion tanks), drinking water and wastewater treatment systems. We design and assemble GFS tanks with the European and American standards.
Our GFS products include:
- GFS Tanks with Integrated Membrane System, mainly used to biogas engineering.
- GFS Tanks with Glass Fused to Steel Plate Roof.
- GFS Tanks with fiberglass reinforced panels (FRP) Roof.
- GFS Tanks with UASB Reactor.
- GFS Tanks with Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor (CSTR) and Integrated Membrane System.
- GFS bolted tank with Internal Circulation (IC) reactor.
Contact now to receive competitive price and quality products and solutions for your projects.